TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
A TATTOO IS PERMANENT AND CAN ONLY BE REMOVED USING LASER SURGERY
1. Remove Bandage after two hours. Do not replace bandage.
2. Wash hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap. Gently massage the surface of the tattoo with warm water and liquid antibacterial soap. We recommend using Dial Gold.
3. Let the tattoo air dry, do not use a towel to dry. You can also pat the tattoo dry with a clean paper towel.
4. Apply a small amount of Aquaphor to the surface of the tattooed area. Rub into the skin evenly and gently.
5. Apply Aquaphor two to three times a day, as needed to keep the tattoo moist for the first week. Make sure to keep the tattoo clean and wash your hands before touching the tattoo.
6. Apply fragrance-free lotion to the tattoo two to three times a day after the first week, and for the remainder of the heal.
7. Avoid direct sunlight, sunblock, insect spray, scented lotions, skin creams, balms, makeup, dirt, filth, standing water, and pet dander.
8. Do not pick or scratch at the tattoo. This could cause damage to the tattoo, as well as scarring and infection.
9. Do not soak your tattoo. Avoid hot tubes, bath tubes, or swimming pools until the tattoo is completely healed.
10. There is no such thing as a stupid question. Please call the shop if you have any questions or concerns.
11. Consult a physician at the first signs of any adverse reaction. This could be abnormal swelling, infection, fever, illness, or allergic reaction.